I am an assistant professor in the Halıcıoğlu Data Science Institute (HDSI) at UC San Diego. Before arriving at UCSD, I was a Gibbs Assistant Professor in the Applied Math program at Yale University, with Prof. Ronald Coifman's research group. I completed my PhD in 2017 at the Technion at the Faculty of Electrical Engineering under the supervision of Prof. Israel Cohen.
I am seeking outstanding postdocs and graduate students.
My research interests are
- Manifold learning
- Diffusion geometry
- Computational neuroscience
- Image processing and Biomedical signal processing
- Applied harmonic analysis
NewsVisualizing the PHATE of Neural Networks accepted to NeurIPS 2019!
- Fall 2019: CSE 291 Geometry of Data
- Spring 2019: MATH 222 Linear Algebra with Applications
- Spring 2018: AMTH 160 Structure of Networks
Upcoming Travel 2019
- SfN, Chicago (Oct. 22-24)
- Computational Harmonic Analysis and Data Science, BIRS (Oaxaca) (Oct. 27 - Nov. 1)
- NeurIPS-2019 (Dec. 8 - Dec. 14)