I am an assistant professor in the Halıcıoğlu Data Science Institute (HDSI) at UC San Diego, and affiliated with the ECE department, the CSE department and the Neurosciences Graduate program. I am part of the Neurotheory Network and Pathways 2 AI. Before joining UCSD, I was a Gibbs Assistant Professor in the Applied Math program at Yale University, with Prof. Ronald Coifman's research group. I completed my PhD in 2017 at the Technion at the Faculty of Electrical Engineering under the supervision of Prof. Israel Cohen.
I am seeking outstanding postdocs.
My research interests are
- Manifold learning
- Diffusion geometry
- Computational neuroscience
- Image processing and Biomedical signal processing
- Applied harmonic analysis
- GraFT: Graph Filtered Temporal Dictionary Learning for Functional Neural Imaging accepted to IEEE TIP!
Talks - Spring 2022
- Statistics Seminar, Washington State Universitys (Mar. 30 2022)
- Center for Theoretical Neuroscience Seminar, Columbia Universitys (May 20 2020)
- Spring 2022: DSC 120 Signal Processing for Data Analysis
- Fall 2021: DSC 180A Data Science Capstone Project
- Winter 2021: DSC 40A Theoretical Foundations of Data Science I
- Winter 2021: DSC 180B Data Science Capstone Project
- Fall 2020: DSC 291 Geometry of Data
- Fall 2020: DSC 180A Data Science Capstone Project
- Spring 2020: DSC 120 Signal Processing for Data Analysis
- Fall 2019: CSE 291 Geometry of Data
- Spring 2019: MATH 222 Linear Algebra with Applications
- Spring 2018: AMTH 160 Structure of Networks